|Press accreditation is now open to all journalists commissioned to write about Frieze New York 2014. |
- Accreditation will close online on April 25 2014
- Please note that if you are a freelance journalist you will be required to provide proof of your commission, such as a letter from your editor
- Apply now at accreditation.frieze.com
Frieze New York takes place in Randall's Island Park, Manhattan
from May 9-12, 2014
Frieze New York is one the world's leading contemporary art fairs and this year the third edition will bring together over 190 of the world's most forward-thinking galleries. Alongside these Frieze New York features a curated program of Projects, Talks, Sounds and Education activities.
The Press Office at Frieze New York contains a number of workstations and communication facilities including: Mac and PC computers with internet access, a printer and a telephone. These services are available to all accredited journalists during office hours.
For further press information, including our most recent press releases, please consult the press section of our website.
If you are planning on filming at the fair please be in touch with the press contact for your region.
- US & Americas: Black Frame
- UK, Europe & ROW:
Scott & Co
+44 (0)20 3487 0077
- For any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @FriezeNewYork on Twitter, @friezeartfair on Instagram or like us on Facebook to stay part of the conversation #friezeny.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.