Saturday, October 10 & Sunday, October 11
Noon–6pm both days
307 Stratford Road, Brooklyn, NY 11218
For two days, artists throughout Ditmas Park’s Victorian Flatbush welcome visitors into their studios and homes. This year, 36 artists will be showing their work at more than 20 locations, all part of a free, self-guided tour.
I’ll be filling my studio with more than 50 original pieces and prints, spanning early drawings to the latest collage series, On The Record. You can see some things in progress, too. As I set it up for you, I can really see the weird, winding paths my art wandered down and how they’re all connected.
Full details and map are available at flatbushartists.org.
The tour is free, and you can visit as many studios as you like. I hope you’ll make mine one of your stops.
Best,
Rick Midler
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.