Call for Application | ART MOSCOW 2012
International Art fair for contemporary art galleries
19-23 September 2012
APPLY NOW to participate at 16th ART MOSCOW
ART MOSCOW announces call for application for its 16th edition which will take place on 19th – 23rd September 2012. Please note: Application deadline is on May, 1st.
* Founded in 1995, the leading contemporary art fair held in Russia
* The most efficient market ground of contemporary art on the Russian art scene
* Great opportunities to promote your gallery, art magazine or cultural institution in Russia and on international level
* Huge Russian and foreign presence: galleries from 14 countries participated in 2011
* More than 20,000 visitors, with over 400 journalists
* The opportunity to make new contacts and to improve Russian and international networking
* Russian and international well-funded clientele and good sales.
* Art fair is under patronage of Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, The Moscow City Government and The Moscow City Culture Department
* Location in the center of Moscow (Central House of Artists)
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS (the fixed price depending on zone includes all necessary services) :
* Galleries – 42, 5 m²
* Art publishers (Art Books section) – 4 m² and more
* Professional magazines – 4 m²
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM OFFERS YOU:
* Professional PR
* Logistics / customs professional advice
* 42,5 m² stand per gallery with basic lighting 10 lamps and fair wall construction (‘white cube’)
* Personal approach
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us and visit our website!
The ART MOSCOW 2012 team:
Victoria KONDRASHOVA, director victoria.kondrashova@expopark.
Christina STEINBRECHER, art director christina.steinbrecher@gmail.
Anna LEVANDOVSKAYA, show manager email@example.com
Julia MIRONOVA, press manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Ksenia GAPCHENKO, press manager email@example.com
ART MOSCOW16th International Art Fair
September, 19–23, 2012
10 Krymsky val, Moscow, Russia
Central House of Artists
+7 495 6579922