in Cedar Key, FL
What: 50th Old Florida Celebration of the Arts
- 120 Fine Artists and Craftsman showcase their work on 2nd Street
- $14,000 in Prizes and Purchase Awards
- Annual event draws over 20,000 visitors each year
- Complimentary full breakfast and continental breakfast
- Artists' Reception and Awards Ceremony with food & beverages Evening
- $32 Entry Fee (waved for previous year's winners)
- $165 Booth Fee (10' deep by 12' wide) - double spaces available
- Great, local food served by non-profit organizations in Cedar Key's City Park on the Gulf: including famous Cedar Key steamed clams, fried oysters, homemade crab cakes and desserts, freshly squeezed lemonade, & more. Music and children's art activities make this an event to remember.
|Application Deadline - |
Notifications Emailed -
Acceptance of Invitation and Booth Fees Due -
This call to artists is brought to you as a service of The Art Festival Newsletter,
the nation's only quarterly newsletter dedicated to the success of art festival artists.
Please visit us at: www.theartfestivalnewsletter.
We invite you to visit the incredible homepage for artists: www.Art-Linx.com
Searching for festivals? Visit www.theartfestivaldirectory.