May 19-20, 2012, 26th Annual Fine Art and Crafts at Verona Park, Verona, NJ
10x12 $355; 10x18 $515 - 130 exhibitors
10x12 $355; 10x18 $515 - 160 exhibitors
The park is very accessible to the public and exhibitors. Exhibitors may drive to their booths to setup, and with a backdrop in place, have their vehicle behind the booth. (Food vendors are invited to apply. Contact us regarding fees.) The free to the public event runs from 10am-5pm.
Essex County Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs and Rose Squared Productions, Inc. will present the 29th annual Fine Art & Crafts at Anderson Park in Upper Montclair, New Jersey. Our oldest show has been selected as one of Sunshine Artists' Magazine's top 200 shows in the country. Anderson Park is a lovely county park, one block away from the main street in Upper Montclair, an affluent, arty area in northern New Jersey.
Exhibitors may drive to their booths to setup and, with a backdrop in place, have their vehicle behind the booth. (Food vendors are invited to apply. Contact us regarding fees.) The free to the public event runs from 10am-5pm. Police estimates for attendance are 12-14,000 people.
Situated in affluent Westfield, NJ, this indoor show is a welcome addition to our long-standing, successful outdoor events. Building on our database of 28,000 show attendees, we provide an extensive advertising campaign that includes highway billboards, newspapers, direct mailing and posters/discount postcard distribution and more. This past November, the attendance was approximately 5,000 attendees.
Featuring approximately 130 fine artists and fine craftspeople, the armory is piped and draped and the aisles are carpeted with runners creating the appropriate upscale atmosphere. This is a gated show with the publicity postcards and newspaper ads being discount opportunities. The hours of the show are 10am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
* We are super experienced: 2012 is our thirty-first year promoting shows in affluent Essex and Union Counties in New Jersey.
* We began 35 years ago as clay artists participating in shows in the northeast.
* We take the jurying process very seriously with regard to buy/sell using a number of investigative tech- niques including internet research, studio visits, and input from our exhibitors. Our exhibitors can confirm that removal of inappropriate exhibitors most definitely occurs.
* We have no set deadlines since we close each category as it reaches a specific percentage of the show's expected total number of exhibitors. Jewelry fills by the end of January with approximately 20% of a show's total, which is fair to the participating jewelers and the public looking for a balanced show.
* We have built a reputation of treating others the way we want to be treated.
* We create an exhibitor friendly atmosphere where exhibitors get to park behind their booths at three out of four of our outdoor shows.
* We have a great web site with individual show exhibitor lists linked to participants' web sites, and images of exhibitors' work on each show's gallery. (check them out to see the quality of the exhibitors).
* Single $25 annual application fee regardless of the number of shows applying for.
Visit: http://www.rosesquared.com for applications and further information.