- 215 participating artists.
- Jury/Booth Fee $35/$370 - Double booths available $740 - Numerous corner booths also offered at no extra cost
- Award winning marketing program valued at $150,000 and designed to target art buying patrons.
- $5,000 in award money plus "invited status" for following year.
- Commemorative poster and t-shirt image selected from a festival artist.
- Opportunity to advertise in festival publications.
- Option to participate in Friday Night Opening Party.
- Artist amenities including drive up access for Friday set up, booth sitters, complimentary breakfast, indoor restrooms, behind booth storage, reserved artist parking on festival site & discounted hotel rates.
- Five-member jury panel changes each year, creating a show with approximately 90% new artists annually.
- For additional details, visit www.ArtFestFortMyers.com
Thursday, September 1, 2011
ArtFest Fort Myers 2012
ArtFest Fort Myers 2012
Southwest Florida's Premier Art Festival
Call to Artists
WHAT: 12th Annual Juried Fine Art Festival
WHEN: February 4 - 5, 2012
Saturday & Sunday
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
WHERE: Downtown Fort Myers Riverfront, Fort Myers, FL
Each February, over 60,000 art lovers and collectors attend ArtFest Fort Myers to enjoy and purchase the work of 215 fabulous artists from across the country. Our downtown riverfront park and yacht basin are the perfect backdrop as artists booths line the wide boulevard, without the interference of food, sponsors or loud music. New and cutting edge art combines with more traditional work to create an amazing outdoor selling gallery, with no dead end artist spaces allowed! A true community event, our team of professional staff, with exceptional attention to detail, and 300 dedicated volunteers focus on a successful weekend for you. Apply now and make ArtFest Fort Myers a part of your Florida winter season!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
September 14 on www.zapplication.org
October 17, 2011
Booth Fees Due:
November 1, 2011
Email inquiries to:
Or call 239-768-3602
This Call to Artists is brought to you as a service of The Art Festival Newsletter, the nation's only quarterly newsletter dedicated to the success of art festival artists.
For more information, please visit: www.theartfestivalnewsletter.
We also invite you to visit the incredible homepage for artists: www.art-linx.com