Original Art & Craft Shows
Call to Artists
What: Juried Art & Craft Festivals
Where & When:
Las Vegas, NV
September 9-11, 2011
September 16-18, 2011
Long Beach, CA
September 23-25, 2011
October 14-16, 2011
Del Mar, CA
October 21-23, 2011
San Mateo, CA
November 11-13, 2011
November 18-20, 2011
San Jose, CA
November 25-27, 2011
|December 2-4, 2011|
- A 3-day indoor event offered in 9 well established locations.
- Juried for handmade products with category limitations. No Imports.
- A paid gate ensuring qualified buyers at each festival.
- A concentrated indoor floor plan maximizing traffic flow.
- One set-up and tear-down, 24 hour security.
- Booth includes electricity, back drape, directory listing and free marketing tools.
- No application fee, no jury fee and no percentage taken from sales.
- Extensive marketing in all media - TV, Print, Broadcast, Web and more.
- Great roaming and stage entertainment, fabulous festival food, special features and demonstrating artists.
- Application and complete information available at www.harvestfestival.com
Harvest Festival® Original Art & Craft Shows continue to be the leader of indoor festivals in the West. With 39 years experience in established markets, we uphold the commitment to deliver a high quality experience to both exhibitors and attendees. Harvest Festival® has always been the leader in promoting shows with consistently good attendance year after year. The attendees are regular visitors eager to shop for new, unique, handmade art & crafts for gifts or personal use, home or garden and all holiday occasions.
Our marketing team works year round to attract thousands of buying customers at every show with large media campaigns, Internet advertising, direct mail to past attendees, public relations campaigns featuring our artists and much more. Harvest Festival® indoor shows offer the luxury of a climate controlled atmosphere and not having to worry about the weather. This indoor setting also allows for lighting adjustments and decorations to create a magical marketplace conducive for shopping. You'll find our efforts impressive with hundreds of exhibitors that jury into the shows who usually fare rather well.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
Deadline: Until filled, we continue to accept applications while space permits
Application is located on our website, www.harvestfestival.com
For more information, please phone 415-447-3205 or email email@example.com
This call to artists is brought to you as a service of The Art Festival Newsletter,
the nation's only quarterly newsletter dedicated to the success of art festival artists.
Please visit us at: www.theartfestivalnewsletter.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.