Call to Artists
Where: Downtown Omaha alongside a beautiful park
When: June 8, 9 & 10, 2012
Attracting more than 80,000 patrons from throughout the region, the Omaha Summer Arts Festival is consistently ranked in the top 100 art fairs in the country and enjoys an established tradition of excellence.
This popular show features 135-juried artists from across the country selling their fine art and contemporary crafts in 14 media categories. An experienced staff of dedicated, event professionals produces the Omaha Summer Arts Festival. Members of the Festival's Board of Directors visit each artist individually providing an opportunity for one-on-one feedback and evaluation. We care about the artists, listen to their input and react to their concerns.
Each artist is provided an 11' x 11' space with an additional 2' x 11' storage area at the back. An exceptional show layout allows every artist to pull his or her vehicle in front of their booth for easy set-up and teardown.
Outstanding artist amenities including:
- $2500 in Cash Merit Awards
- A variety of options for discounted lodging within one mile of the show;
- Complimentary lunch delivered to each artists' booth on Friday;
- Artist Awards Brunch on Saturday;
- Continental Breakfast and Artists' Meeting on Sunday;
- Artist Concierge Desk, centrally located, with dedicated cell phone number for Artist requests;
- Private, air-conditioned Artists' Lounge with complimentary snacks and beverages, private, indoor restrooms, artist-only computers, free WiFi and chair massages by appointment;
- Artwork Delivery Program providing pick-up from your booth and delivery to your customers' vehicles.
- Experienced booth sitters;
- Water delivery to Artists' booths throughout the weekend;
- Assistance with load-in and tear-down;
- Complimentary sand tubes delivered to your booth during set-up and removed at the end of the show;
- 24-hour security provided by off-duty Omaha Police Officers.
Show application may be accessed online through Zapplication atwww.zapplication.org.
The jury fee is $30 and booth fees are $325 or $400 for a guaranteed corner. Limited electrical service is available in some locations for a one-time fee of $75.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
January 22, 2012 (Midnight CST)
February 17, 2012 (Notifications mailed and posted online)
BOOTH FEE DUE:
March 18, 2012
Ashley McNabney, Visual Arts Coordinator
402.345.5401 Ext. 106
The Omaha Summer Arts Festival is a magnet that draws people together to celebrate art in all of its forms and varied expressions. Its mission is to present culturally diverse, high-quality arts programs, performances and exhibits in downtown Omaha for the general public to appreciate and enjoy.