- 24-hour security;
- Easy drive-in/breakdown and plenty of free parking;
- Complimentary buffet breakfast on Saturday in dining room of Armory;
- Complimentary continental breakfast on Friday during setup;
- Booth sitters;
- Artists work directly with Show Director on arrangements for show; and
- Special group hotel rate at The Hyatt Morristown.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Call to Artists - Morristown CraftMarket
WHAT: 36th Annual Morristown CraftMarket, one of the top juried and
longest-running fine art and craft shows in the nation.
WHERE: The National Guard Armory, Morristown, NJ
WHEN: Friday - Sunday, October 19-21, 2012
*Nationally acclaimed show featuring 160 artists from over 25 states;
*Heavily marketed, attracting a loyal and high-income audience drawn largely from the "Wealth Belt" of New Jersey, which is one of the wealthiest areas in America. It includes 3 counties in New Jersey ranked by the U.S. Census Bureau as among the top 10 wealthiest in the country based on median household income - Morris County, NJ (where the show is held) is ranked #8; Hunterdon County, NJ is #4; and Somerset County, NJ is #9.
*Special amenities to artists include:
*Art-Linx.com "Show-Rate" score of 88 out of possible 100 points. Score based solely on objective criteria established by artists nationwide.
For more details, please visit www.morristowncraftmarket.org
Application: Available on-line through www.zapplication.org
Deadline: April 1, 2012 Midnight EST
Notification: April 21, 2012