Art Basel Miami Beach invites all representatives of the media reporting about this year's show to accredit online by November, 14, 2011.
Pre-accredited journalists will have quick and easy access to the 10th edition of Art Basel Miami Beach, press materials and the on-site media centre. While it will still be possible to accredit at the on-site media centre, due to the high demand in press accreditation, it is advised to accredit online.
Online application is straight forward and will only take a few minutes:
Step 1: Visit artbasel.com/accreditation and complete the online application form
Step 2: Upload a portrait of yourself (maximum 1024kByte)
Step 3: Upload a proof of eligibility
One of the following credentials is required as proof of eligibility:
- a currently valid press card issued by associations of publishers or journalists
- an official confirmation from the relevant editor’s office or broadcasting station clearly stating that the media representative is working in an editorial/journalistic capacity
- a current masthead/publisher’s imprint, documenting the journalistic activity of the media representative
- a recent article, assigned to the journalist by name ,relevant to Art Basel Miami Beach
- an online masthead/publisher’s imprint or contribution assigned to the journalist by name, relevant to Art Basel Miami Beach
We look forward to welcoming you at this year's edition of Art Basel Miami Beach.
For further information about accreditation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The media reception will be held November 30, 2011, 10am in the Art Collectors Lounge.
To access the media reception you have to get your accreditation first.
For the latest updates on Art Basel Miami Beach, visit artbasel.com, find us on Facebook at facebook.com/