WHERE: Olathe, KS - The historic county seat of Johnson County
WHEN: Saturday, June 29, 10:00AM - 9:00PM Sunday, June 30, 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Our art fest is very friendly to all artists with amenities such as:
* Free continental Saturday breakfast
* Free Saturday lunch
* Free bottled water
* Drive up booths for loading/unloading
* No commissions, artists keep all sales
* Extensive event advertising
* Available flyers for artists to self market
* Electricity available at each site
* Overnight security
* Jury / booth fees - $25/$120. See more details in Zapplication.
You are invited to apply for participation in the Annual Downtown Olathe Art Festival - 2013. Olathe, KS, is the 4th largest city in a metropolitan area of 2 million residents, and the 24th fastest growing city in the nation. CNN/Money and Money Magazines have ranked Olathe #11 on its List of the "100 Best Cities to Live in the United States", and the median June temperature is a comfortable mid 80º.
Our festival is a juried art festival that takes pride in quality art. The many visual and performing arts activities make it a family-friendly event. Our goal is to take advantage of our historic small town atmosphere and provide a gracious and rewarding festival for both exhibitors and attendees alike. Come be a part of our ongoing story!