- No application fee for new Artrider applicants and only one application fee per year for everyone else!
- ARTRIDER PRODUCTIONS INC. has been nationally acclaimed for producing innovative events in the Northeast since 1982 and produces shows that maintain the highest standards and reflect an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Spring CRAFTMORRISTOWN is New Jersey's leading arts event of the season and is held in the spacious Morristown Armory. Morris County is one of the most affluent areas in America and is a bedroom community for New York City. The Armory is an iconic location for the sale of fine handmade objects, having hosted craft shows for almost four decades and is midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Exhibitors will appreciate the easy drive-to-your-booth load-in and breakdown, large exhibit area on one floor and modest booth fee that includes full pipe and drape.
- CRAFTS AT LYNDHURST enters its 30th year as one of the best-known arts events in the New York Metropolitan area. The show is held on the spectacular grounds of the 67-acre Lyndhurst Estate, a National Historic Landmark, which overlooks the majestic Hudson River in Tarrytown, New York, just 25 miles north of Manhattan. Attendance has surpassed its pre-2008 levels and it continues to attract sophisticated shoppers and families from affluent Westchester County, New York City and the surrounding region.
- THE RHINEBECK ARTS FESTIVAL enters its second year as a celebration of artistic expression in its many forms and harkens back to the days when this site was the jewel in the crown of the American Crafts Council's (ACC) event roster. Rhinebeck has grown into a major cultural and culinary center and a huge tourist destination for affluent, arts-oriented residents of the New York Metropolitan area. Artrider's premiere show in 2013 drew new passionate, art conscious visitors from the Hudson Valley as well as tourists, second home owners and Artrider followers from New York City, New Jersey, Long Island and Connecticut during the spectacular fall foliage season. THE RHINEBCK ARTS FESTIVAL is held at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds and features weather-safe buildings.
- ARTRIDER is committed to keeping our show standards high and keeping booth fees as low as possible. Despite increasing costs we are not increasing any booth or application fees.
- The November/December 2014 application will be available in spring of 2014 and will be for our shows in November and December 2014.
Application fee:$40 (only one application fee per year which allows you to apply to one or all events for the same $40 fee). No application fee for new Artrider applicants!
If you're having cash flow issues due to hardship circumstances, upon acceptance, contact us to discuss payment options.
the nation's only quarterly newsletter dedicated to the success of art festival artists.
Please visit us at: www.theartfestivalnewsletter.
We invite you to visit the incredible homepage for artists: www.Art-Linx.com